When EFFed Up Faci’s EFF Your Days.
okay, school on the 1st day went pretty well. the faci was trying to be funny and even though the class was quiet, the lesson went well and we finished on time.
the second day however, was a day I want and wouldnt want to forget in my RP life…
There’s this particular faci by the name of Chan….and he started the day off by lecturing us for half of the tenure of meeting 1. The next part, he criticised every teams problem definition template in including my teams by saying we were not specific enough to his liking and to the standard of electrical engineering. WTF right?
He then released us at 10:35am for break when break was supposed to be scheduled at 10:15am. and the best part, he cut our break by another 15 minutes scheduling it at 11am and telling us to complete the worksheet and install a program which took a good 10 minutes of our time.
You know what, being hungry and pissed and dissed early in the morning on day 2 of my 2nd year was not what I had in mind. our team hit back with sharp responses and a team ppt which stretched close to 20 slides within 1 hour 45 minutes.
we put our heads on the chopping block for meeting 3 and I broke the record volume in presenting and the record time as well in a total of 36 minutes on a presentation. I stomped an authority whenever he questioned me and in the end I dont give a damn if I threw my A away. It was worth it.
anyway, i hope the next two days wont be as hard as this and yeah, thanks to seri…i feel so much better now…
anyway, since today wasnt a school day, I decided to send my lappy for repair and helped seri with her PP since she havent done hers :P
So saw isha and feeqah today and they hung out with us in the library today…
and look at what feeqah tooked? LOL…PAPARAZZI!
credits to feeqah for the pictures..
hmm…whats happening here?
haha…leave you all to guess what this interesting conversation is about okays? take care then…
0 comments:
Post a Comment