Twitter Updates

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Arghhhh….Pift.

My new updated timetable.

image

see? no more wednesday class. That explains why my programme chair wanted me to call him. I cant take a core module on a wednesday. (:

image

and what the F is this? I cant submit my PP because of it and I messaged my advisor letting him know of the bug. so that explains mail 2.

DSC01697
I actually went to questacon today which is like the science centre of australia?

did alot of stuffs there like jumping from 6 metre free fall…which kinda resulted in me going home feeling dizzy and forcing me to sleep early till waking up at these wee hours and missing the 12am convo i was supposed to have with seri.

but here are the shots from the place though.

DSC01702 DSC01704 DSC01705 DSC01709 DSC01710 DSC01714 DSC01683 DSC01684 DSC01688 DSC01689 DSC01694 DSC01695 DSC01696

okay then…good morning world.

0 comments: