Twitter Updates

Sunday, April 19, 2009

There’s Only One Nine For 2009.

DSC01359

 
Home sweet home. I’m finally in Singapore. I know many people have been waiting anxiously for this post and here it goes ;)

Firstly, I wanna apologize but thank for many of the welcome messages yesterday. I went out the moment I arrived Singapore and I was surprised by Lily waiting at the airport for me. haha…thanks suhaili bte alwi.

So once I went home, unpacked and took a bathe (eh, i stink after travelling for 18 hours okay)

I met up with Seri at tampines and then we go see the new tampines 1 together. Over there, I passed her something and yeah we found one very interesting shop…hmm…sick shop, overall, not bad la shopping with Seri ;)

Today, I bought my bus ticket becoz next week I’m going to KL…heehee…I have the house all to myself. After that, i met with seri at her house unexpectly and we went to tampines becoz I needed settle some broadband issues and then I got my wireless usb modem and then seri ask “dah, happy?” lol…like my mum sia.

we went to eHub. i asked tosh to join us there but he said he’ll meet me for soccer later. I called farhan but he’s in johor. so me and seri wanted to watch a movie but we missed the movie by abt 20 mins so we decided to play bowling…

I’ll start the roll of the pictures as the narration goes.

SANY3409

SANY3407

okay, Since seri was very new to bowling, her first few scores were not shown. (She’ll slap me if i did, LOL)
but overall, she did very well after i thought her how to throw the ball like a MATREP. LOL

.SANY3413

the scores dont lie. see…she did well. she ended at 72 on her final score and I ended at 110. not bad eh **kening go up up

SANY3411

haha…I want to take note of this . I and seri did the mat rep and minahrep throw and this is how it ended up…LOL ryte?
     

SANY3414

In the end of the day, all was well. Seri learned how to play bowling and was attached. lol…i sense another red tomato moment. okay then, going off for soccer now, goodbye :)

0 comments: