How Strong is Strong?
Okay, I dont know why today I’ve been seeing lots of banana’s but one apprently pissed me off when a van with this logo passed by!
yeah okay! thanks!
okay…so i went to lily’s blog and i kena this survey…sway. LOL
My ex are all shorter than me! LOL
Maybe I should start being straight forward with her.
I love being happy :)
I don't understand why there’s war in the world.
I lose my brain cells each day and thats why i’m using it to the fullest :)
People say I'm TALL! LOL
Love is beautiful thing that always makes me want to wake up and look forward to every day
Somewhere, someone is in pain.
I will always try to bring a smile upon ones face whenever they’re down.
Forever is the word I want to associate with marriage.
I never want to drink beer in my life.
I think the current US President is the one who will bring change to the world.
When I wake up I try to look forward to the day on a bright note.
My past is something I look back and laugh upon for the silly things I did.
I get annoyed when a BANANA van passes by me. hoohoo.
Parties are fun.
Kisses are the best when they’re consumed in large amounts! (hershey’s kisses)
Tomorrow is another day towards me coming home :)
I really want to have twins! LOL
I have one funny sense of slengerness that I myself dont understand.
and finally, I tag everyone who is reading this who has a blog or a livejournal. :P
okay and nurafiq bin samsudin a.k.a AFIKKO
is in Sydney and I wanna meet him! LOL…kie dah…tc…bye :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment