Dark Day.
I was surfing through youtube today and I found this video. It's really nice actually and speaking of bowling, I'll be going bowling on thursday and friday after school...
Today is really dark, seems to be a heavy rain coming ahead and it doesnt really brighten the mood in the camp. Seems to be so quiet today.
So i'll be going for science UT revision later and also extending my driving school...heehee (:
so take care.
I was surfing through youtube today and I found this video. It's really nice actually and speaking of bowling, I'll be going bowling on thursday and friday after school...
Today is really dark, seems to be a heavy rain coming ahead and it doesnt really brighten the mood in the camp. Seems to be so quiet today.
So i'll be going for science UT revision later and also extending my driving school...heehee (:
so take care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment