Twitter Updates

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why Are We Doing This?

This post is for my fellow W47M's...

I cant help anymore but to post this into my blog. By the time I update this, the class may have been shattered into fragments already...

It hurts to really see the condition our class is in right now. Deep inside, we're suddenly combusting at each other, our emotions are flying everywhere and we're bringing problems that we know can affect everyone and are supposed to be left outside of the class.

have we ever asked ourselves..

WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

WHY ARE WE KILLING EACH OTHER WHEN WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER AS CLASSMATES, FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS AND EVEN AS A FAMILY?!

WHY CANT THERE BE A MOMENT WHERE THE CLASS IS CONFLICT FREE AND HAPPY? - WHERE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS NEVER CAME IN THE WAY OF OUR BONDS AS CLASSMATES?

It is hurting to see us in this state. To see someone cry and apologize in front of the class is already as shattering as it is...why add to that?

Its feels like i'm in the middle sometimes, watching us tear our ownselves apart through our emotions and i feel helpless...

If there was ever a way we could recover, i wish we would sit down as a class and talk this things out...

I CANT BEAR TO SEE ALL OF THIS ANYMORE. I WANT ALL THIS CONFLICTS AND CRIES TO STOP, PLEASE GUYS...all I'm asking for is for us to end the same way we started...

MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS, A FAMILY UNITED AS ONE.

** with tears **...take care.

0 comments: