Stopping the Adventurous
Okay folks, so I'll start off from friday.
Team Binawe didnt win the competition. haha...but we won alot MORE than THAT which was a watch and an acoustic speaker set.
The Team Photo.
I woke up and missed the deadline...so yeah...ignored it.
On sunday night, this was, what was reflected in the daily grade. HAHA. LOLs.I didnt really had the best of Mondays yesterday. Science was hell and I wanted to walk off but certain team mates persuaded me to stay and it didnt turn out well. A slight team conflict resulted in two people in including the leader walking off from our team and yeah in the end, 3 people in the team presented with a TOTAL of 9 slides per person.
The funny part was, while presenting, my comp auto restart itself and her picture was on the desktop. The whole class saw it including the faci, whom knew who she was. i was left red faced and embarassed. I apologised to her later that night and she said that she wanted to strangle me and not talk to me. I also spent the rest of the night in pressure as UT2 for communication was on the next day and I got an F for the 1st one so that really means I cant play around for the next 3 UT's. tough predicament.
Today, I woke up late. Left house late and I was fearing for the worst. I was going to in my mind, surely going to be late for my UT but thankfully i reached at exactly 9:00Pm...lol...started the UT at 9:01 and ended at 9:28. I really felt that I can score an A for this one...I gave it my best shot la. If it comes back anything worse than a B then i can mine as well look forward to schooling on wednesday next year.
So today, lesson is maths, and I have been grouped with anthony!!!! for the first time! haha..things were way well much better than yesterday and we could cope the problem well.
Also went to her class. Called several times but she never picked up. so went stright to the door and yeah...passed her something and also apologised, I was that close to Kneeling!!! LOL...then yeah...i found her corridor abit noisy and crazy because there people being dumped into trash cans and rolling ard in it, like WTF?
VIVI was not ard, thought of sitting in her class and chit chatting with her but she wasnt there. so went back to class and found out that the maths prog had BUGS! haha...
and so the team did well...credits to joey la actually, she really deserved it and I found anthony INTERESTING. LOL.
so yeah, submitted my rj and went home alone...kinda like pissed with couples smooching in front of my bloody face but yeah.....what can I do?
so thats it...and look at what RUIKE! (: gave me!
p.s: Stay away from DRUGS. Take Care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment