Uncertainties.
I'm a little upset. When I need help, nobody's there. I'm supposed to like find my own way to settle my own problems.
You guys offered a hand in helping me, I kept it on my cards till now. When I use it, nobody's there and all disappears.
Never mind then, dont blame me for the sulking & pissing attitude you guys hate. Dont bother and act to offer help if you're never sincere.
On a brighter note, spent time with ***. I tutored her for her FTT and went to her class to help her for science.
I also got my laptop back and it looks like the first time i bought it...wooh, beautiful and gorgeous (:
and went to the beats concert today...and also caught fika where it hurts the most...LOL...
So the rest remains to be seen...uncertain it may be but I'll fight on...
take care.
I'm a little upset. When I need help, nobody's there. I'm supposed to like find my own way to settle my own problems.
You guys offered a hand in helping me, I kept it on my cards till now. When I use it, nobody's there and all disappears.
Never mind then, dont blame me for the sulking & pissing attitude you guys hate. Dont bother and act to offer help if you're never sincere.
On a brighter note, spent time with ***. I tutored her for her FTT and went to her class to help her for science.
I also got my laptop back and it looks like the first time i bought it...wooh, beautiful and gorgeous (:
and went to the beats concert today...and also caught fika where it hurts the most...LOL...
So the rest remains to be seen...uncertain it may be but I'll fight on...
take care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment