Twitter Updates

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tortilla Wonder.

okay, so here I am, at the airport, updating the post of whatever happened today...

Woke up at 7:21am today. Was supposed to go jogging at bedok reservoir with my ex girlfriend but when i called her, there was no answer. It was also my fault la, coz she called @ 6:10am and I was still snoozing..LOL. SATURDAY YOU KNOW! LOL.
So snoozed back till 12 and then called her back again, apologise for snoozing and told her that me and farhan was going to bowl. Asked if she wanted to bowl along and perhaps watch movie after that but knowing the person she was, **EHEM**...she didnt want.

So went to E!hub and yeah..paid for the bowl using my new NEBO card, which has my fuck face in it. but wth anyway...2.50 per game.

Got lane 21! - tortilla boy's lane! LOL...

**Picture time**

style right?

once again, in bowling, accidents are bound to happen.

haha...choosing the number 8! ball.

Farhan says: "you throw ball like want to whaack ppl up sia" (Translated from malay)

I won the 1st and 2nd game (photo not taken) but the scores were bad la...not my normal average.

and then I got RICK ROLLED on the 3rd game. LOL

so one may ask actually, how did I ended up in changi airport?

well, I was craving for this MAMA fried rice from the airport staff canteen and farhan wanted to play command and conquer at airport, since there were switchpoints and we brought our laptops (SEMANGATS!)...we decided to go airport la

i think the airport is celebrating the birth of mickey mouse and thats why is so filled with disney logos...haha...mickey was my favorite childhood character btw... (:

and so we reach to a foregone conclusion that this may be the last time changi airport viewing gallery may look like this (It's undergoing renovation and there may not be switchpoints anymore :(

and I have read the ppt. It's unfortunate that 2 ppl had read it before i did but yeah.

take care.

0 comments: