For U&I (:
okay, I'm updating with the ACER ASPIRE 5580 that is loaned from the school. haha...cool laptop la but yeah...i stil miss my beloved compaq which is currently going through plastic surgery thanks to HP SERVICE CENTRE THEMSELVES.
so me and farhan sent our laptops together, he with the lid problem and yeah...whilst there...we joined up with mard and vivi for the haw par villa CE visit. so here are the photos...look at the captions.
statue of liberty.
FAT and slim sumo's
okay, before you think i'm sick, I was actually forced to take this picture by farhan, vivi and mard...i didnt want this picture because basically, it was OBSCENE - saw my hand?
okay, sparring session...SEAN "SALLEH" BINAWE vs FARHAN "OTAK KAU" BINAWE
Woahh...first kick la seehhh...unfortunately, his leg wasnt longggg enuff :P
waiting for the ostrich to lay its egg.
at the entrance. mardhiah and vivi then called us over coz it wasnt dismissal time.
mardhian vs farhan on the psp...vivi..also join with her HP..LOL.
even at the middle of the road also still play...btw...I look good in mardhiah's handbag! LOL.
So...we all went to KFC to have lunch and then separated. the next day, whch was wednesday, i went for camp.
I got assigned to team 11 which had the team leader also with the name of sean. LOL...we also combined with team 12 for most of the tasks because the team 12 leader was busy.
a group picture before the quest with team 11 & 12 (1st day)
the house group: XANTHUS (1st Night)
sleeping bag vs sarong. I couldnt find my overland sleeping bag! haiz.
after buffet, before that "memorable" halloween night (: Its also the day i ijured my ankle ):
Team 11 in the train (:
okay, I'm updating with the ACER ASPIRE 5580 that is loaned from the school. haha...cool laptop la but yeah...i stil miss my beloved compaq which is currently going through plastic surgery thanks to HP SERVICE CENTRE THEMSELVES.so me and farhan sent our laptops together, he with the lid problem and yeah...whilst there...we joined up with mard and vivi for the haw par villa CE visit. so here are the photos...look at the captions.
okay, before you think i'm sick, I was actually forced to take this picture by farhan, vivi and mard...i didnt want this picture because basically, it was OBSCENE - saw my hand?
okay, sparring session...SEAN "SALLEH" BINAWE vs FARHAN "OTAK KAU" BINAWE
Woahh...first kick la seehhh...unfortunately, his leg wasnt longggg enuff :P
waiting for the ostrich to lay its egg.
even at the middle of the road also still play...btw...I look good in mardhiah's handbag! LOL.So...we all went to KFC to have lunch and then separated. the next day, whch was wednesday, i went for camp.
I got assigned to team 11 which had the team leader also with the name of sean. LOL...we also combined with team 12 for most of the tasks because the team 12 leader was busy.
and so, that was how i wanted to marked the end of the camp. our house won and yeah, it was kind of an emo-mo moment...left camp with a big smile :D
so tomorrow will be start of school...haha...looking forward to more W47 M-OMENTS...
all the best to every one and smileee (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment