Twitter Updates

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Decisions, Choices and Wake Up Calls.

okay, had my module talk today which stretched for over an hour. It covered alot of topics such as what is required for next year, the year after and what is required for us to graduate with a diploma.

I'm basically in dilemma now. I want to take my freely chosen modules in year 2 which basically sends me to school on wednesday but at the same time, i was also told from my programme chair that i needed to still re-sit my o'level maths despite it being in a new sylliabus.

If i do proceed with the 5-day school then I will be subjected to immense pressure as i will have to concentrate on my PP, O's, Electives, Licences which i dont know i can handle.

the plus point is however, i will only school for 3 days in my 3rd year and i can concentrate more on my FYP (Final-year-project) then.

i think i can handle because my family will be further away and i wont be distracted that much. but i dont know if its the right choice.

I know I have my mind set out for business modules because enterprise is my strongest subject..**gee...counting the A's now** LOL.

so on events that happened today

we did well for VB! haha...unsurprising eh. Look at the team and see who it consists of la...haha.

and the story of the cupcake! haha...stacy 'nazurah' bedah gave it to each member of the class...haha...and yeah...i never eat cupcake before so i just take pictures and gave it to someone else (: shocking ehh?

at the end of the day, nazurah scolded me for not eating the cupcake and gave me a BLUE one...yay...haha...but at the end, i gave it to my granny. LOL. sorry nazurah. I want to stay a virgin at CUPCAKES! (:

so yeah, dinnered with boyfie and granny. whilst there, me and boyfie came up with new concoctions.

Grapes + Soya Bean Milk

and

Chocolate cake + Soya Bean Milk.

a MUST try. haha..

p.s: the grape/soya bean concoction gives a drowsy effect. be warned. haha. take care.

0 comments: